- Blogging Braddon 3: ‘Dear Boss’, how many roads must an archival researcher travel?
- BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when you think you know stuff, life is still full of surprises …
- Blogging Braddon: 1 The transfer of the Braddon archive to Canterbury Christ Church University
- Locating Shakespeare in the Twenty-first Century: a call for chapters
- NT Live: King Lear from The Donmar Warehouse, London
http://tinyurl.com/v… on Today’s the day: Peter B… gabymalcolm on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… Gavin H. Thomas on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… gabymalcolm on Blogging Braddon: 1 The transf… Kate N. on Blogging Braddon: 1 The transf…
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Neo-Victorian: What is it and why are Meyer and some of her contemporary Mormon novelists Neo-Victorians?
I am backtracking here. I began this blog to discuss Victorian/Edwardian literature and immediately diverted to a sub-category of Neo-Victorianism. So some examples by way of explanation will be apposite, as well as looking at how Stephanie Meyer and some … Continue reading