- Fan Phenomena: Jane Austen
- Blogging Braddon 4: Titillation and Tactility in the ‘Tally-HO’ Letter from John Gilby to Mary Braddon (1860)
- Blogging Braddon 3: ‘Dear Boss’, how many roads must an archival researcher travel?
- BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when you think you know stuff, life is still full of surprises …
- Blogging Braddon: 1 The transfer of the Braddon archive to Canterbury Christ Church University
Around and Around an… on Mr Darcy: Marketing the charac… gabymalcolm on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… Gavin H. Thomas on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… gabymalcolm on Blogging Braddon: 1 The transf… Kate N. on Blogging Braddon: 1 The transf…
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Draft paper for PCA conference, San Antonio, Texas, 2011 – in collaboration with Dr Kelli Marshall, University of Toledo, Ohio, USA. See her updates : http://kellimarshall.net/unmuzzledthoughts/shakespeare/nt-live-notes/#comment-6373 ‘Live Theatre as Cinema’ The anticipation was palpable and akin to that felt in … Continue reading