- Blogging Braddon 4: Titillation and Tactility in the ‘Tally-HO’ Letter from John Gilby to Mary Braddon (1860)
- Blogging Braddon 3: ‘Dear Boss’, how many roads must an archival researcher travel?
- BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when you think you know stuff, life is still full of surprises …
- Blogging Braddon: 1 The transfer of the Braddon archive to Canterbury Christ Church University
- Locating Shakespeare in the Twenty-first Century: a call for chapters
Around and Around an… on Mr Darcy: Marketing the charac… gabymalcolm on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… Gavin H. Thomas on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… gabymalcolm on Blogging Braddon: 1 The transf… Kate N. on Blogging Braddon: 1 The transf…
Tag Archives: Neo-Victorian
I have recently been educated on what it means to be a Mormon and there was not an Osmond in sight. John Granger, writer of Spotlight: A Close-Up Look at the Meaning and Artistry of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Saga offers … Continue reading