- Fan Phenomena: Jane Austen
- Blogging Braddon 4: Titillation and Tactility in the ‘Tally-HO’ Letter from John Gilby to Mary Braddon (1860)
- Blogging Braddon 3: ‘Dear Boss’, how many roads must an archival researcher travel?
- BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when you think you know stuff, life is still full of surprises …
- Blogging Braddon: 1 The transfer of the Braddon archive to Canterbury Christ Church University
National Theatre… on KING LEAR LIVE An outline of t… Around and Around an… on Mr Darcy: Marketing the charac… gabymalcolm on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… Gavin H. Thomas on BLOGGING BRADDON: 2 Just when… gabymalcolm on Blogging Braddon: 1 The transf…
Tag Archives: Jack the Ripper
Shock revelation from the Braddon Family Archive – Mary Braddon wrote the Ripper letters to Scotland Yard in 1888! (So there, Patricia Cornwell with your Walter Sickert theory!) Now that I have your attention, it’s, well … it’s not explicitly … Continue reading